Wonder

/
0 Comments
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm ever going to be with the right person. I wonder if I'm being treated the way I deserve or not. I wonder about the past  and the future. I wonder about the people in my life and if I'd mean what they mean to me. Sometimes, I wonder about how people turn out to be so two-faced. I wonder if I can ever trust people completely.  I wonder if I can stop wearing a mask. I wonder if I'll ever be able to be free with anyone and everyone. I wonder if I'll ever be able to speak out for myself. I wonder if I'll ever learn to say no. I wonder if I'll ever be able to stand up for myself and not let people take advantage of me. Sometimes, I wonder too much about people, the world and myself. I spend hours staring at the ceiling or elsewhere, creating all those fragments in my mind or simply taking a trip to the past. I like to wonder and ponder over the future even though I know its never what I expect it to be. Sometimes its worse, sometimes better. I wonder if anyone really thinks of me like I do. Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be able to create the same kind of bond that I had with some people that either too far away or have rather just drifted apart. I wonder if I'll ever be that smart. Sometimes, I wonder about all that God has created and blessed me with. I wonder about people and I wonder about the world. All this wonder leaves me overwhelmed. It's either too good or too sad. The world around is sad, people are strange but life is supposedly beautiful.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOWERS/READERS