Writing is influential

/
0 Comments
My friend started his blog and we're new friends but oh well, he's a great writer. Check his blog out HERE.


Writing is influential, so is reading. So are a lot of things. I can't seem to explain how much writing and reading has helped me. More like, writing has turned into one of my those outlets to express myself. Opened my mind through a million little things, learning different perceptions, different worlds. A lot of people don't get it. But well, once you do, It's a beautiful thing. 

Writing isn’t letters on paper. It’s communication. It’s memory.
 Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies

"I love stories. I love reading stories, I love writing stories, I love telling stories, I love how you can pick up a book and be transported to Middle Earth, 19th century London, Narnia, Hogwarts or any other time or place in history. I love how all your worries and cares disappear just by turning a page. I love how characters can become best friends at a time when you have no one else. I love the escape, the chance to be someone else, somewhere else for a little while. It's refreshing. We all need stories."

Everything in life is writable if you have the imagination and the outgoing guts to do it.
Sylvia Plath






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOWERS/READERS