Fade Away

/
2 Comments
"Life is made up of meetings and partings. People come into your life everyday, you say "good morning", you say "good evening", some stay for a few minutes, some stay for a few months, some a year, others a whole lifetime. No matter who it is, you meet and then you part."


The above quote speaks for itself. Story of my life. Story of our lives. Honestly, I'd never thought of this years back. I always felt like people stayed forever. Friendships lasted forever. That nothing would change and everything could be perfect. Like the movies. Well, I was a kid back then and I watched alot of Bollywood too, I suppose. Happy-endings, happy-times, forever together, etc. etc.  But, lets just be realistic now, things can't be like that. They just cant. I've personally never seen it that way.People WILL leave no matter what. It's one of the those things my sister gave me as an advice and I argued with the statement and said, "That's not possible, I'm pretty sure I'll be here forever and I'm going to be friends with these people forever" Next thing I know, I've shifted across the border and everything's changed gradually.


Well, not getting too cynical about this, it's not like people you know now are completely going to isolate you and just not be friends later. But, what I mean is.. everyone's not going to BE THERE. Like, next to you,physically or even emotionally. You might change countries, you might change schools or even people, including ourselves might just change before you even know it. At some point in our lives, we're gonna part ways and our relationships will differ a little, time to time. Fade or just change for the better or worse. Nothing remains the same. Just make the best out of everything I guess.


I tend to get disappointed when my relationships with people change or have faded away. But everyone learns the hard way, nothing lasts forever. Again, I really don't mean it the cynical way. It's basically what I've personally undergone. Change is one of the only things that is constant. Everything changes, fades, dissolve. 


You may also like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really true! I love your positive attitude towards this :) To make the best of everything is the right thing to do, always. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks :)
Well, experience is the best teacher, isn't it? :D

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOWERS/READERS