All my thoughts run astray..

/
2 Comments
My head's like a kite, all my thoughts run astray


I hate it when people misunderstand you.
I hate it when people are NEVER serious. I mean sometimes, you HAVE to be serious in life you know?
I hate it when people talk behind your back.
I love how one moment things are so blur and the next it's beautiful.
What i have learnt, is that expectations always end up in disappointments or sometimes far better than those expectations, something great happens.
Sometimes, thing's drift apart, i don't know how but time changes everything. Like I said earlier, change is the only thing that is constant.
I love these random upcoming bands. I think no matter what, most of them are hot. The way they play their instruments and everything, I think it's hot.
You know some people when they're all like "  I don't like her, she's fat" Okay, so what? Does her/ him being fat change anything? NO, IT DOESN'T. Really, that annoys me. I mean you don't perfectly have the perfect body shape and even if you do, it doesn't give you the right to insult someone or judge someone on the way they look. Looks aren't everything. Your body isn't everything. Being Thin is not everything. Being fat is not  a bad thing, it's one's personal's choice, the way they want to be. You can't just judge people like that. That's being immature. Inner beauty is what matters right?  It's true that each one of wants to look beautiful but instead of always embracing your outside appearance, how about make that inner appearance more appealing? 


*Cause you're amazing, just the way you are...* 


Rumors. They always happen. Everywhere. 
How can you trust someone saying something about someone else they themselves don't know? 


Oh there are 100 something days for the end of grade 10. I'm happy in  a way :D There's quite a lot I wanna do. I know I'm gonna miss it somehow even if I hated some moments but there have been good moments as well :) And few months after that My sister is gonna walk down the aisle like a pageant queen ;-) Haha, she's gonna be a bride. Wow. I'm so excited for obvious reasons. Though I really don't know how it's gonna be when she goes into this whole new family. 


Anyways, It's my friend's birthday today. Not a very long friendship, I know him since a couple of months. Since summer to be exact.  And things weren't really good between us,we were sort of drifting apart I guess. But now, everything is fine and I'm glad :) I spoke to him after long and it felt nice you know?
 So yeah, this person is definitely not reading this hence I'm writing it.. He's actually this really nice person, I mean, he does things and he makes mistakes, but what doesn't make me hate him is the person he is entirely I guess? And because the first few times I met him, i could talk to him and stuff, when actually I would usually take some time to be with new people. I don't know him very very very well but how much ever I do it's not that bad :)
 Once this other friend of mine told me " hey, to be honest, you can't just judge a person with his/her bad quality or the bad thing's he's done, everyone has their 'bad side' "  Then, I asked him if he knew what his bad side of personality was and he said "No, I really don't or maybe I do, but I don't know what other people see, but it's cool you know,whatever it is"  And after that little conversation, I started thinking about it really, most of us do judge a person with her bad qualities and well maybe, that's not right.  No one could be completely bad right? You can't just hate someone unless he's done something bad to you and sometimes you can forget or forgive if the person apologizes and means it, cause that's how life is, we all make our mistakes, maybe some of us even repeat them but we all deserve to be forgiven at some point of our lives, I guess.  And it's a fact, no one could be heartless really.



And, guess what? The third album by Taylor Swift, SPEAK NOW is out and I already have it, and it's amazing :)


*Don't say yes, runaway now.. I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the backdoor... don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they said speak now ...*


*Your string of lights is still bright to me
Oh, who you are is not where you've been
You're still an innocent*




You may also like

2 comments:

nuraru said...

you already have it??
the tay's album?
wow...i am sooo jealouss :p

Unknown said...

Haha yeah, torrent :P not the album from the shop type. Didn't come here in the stores yet :(

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOWERS/READERS