What is this life?!!

/
11 Comments
"whats the purpose of life cause in the end anyway we loose everything?"
"You're only 13, when did you start worrying so much about life and stuff?"
"I just wanna know, tell na!!"
" so..OK don't do what you like,don't earn any money,do not go to school , don't shop..etc..whats the use right??"
"NO I don't mean it that way..I mean why do we work so hard and stuff and than finally whenever you die, you're gonna loose everything..so whats the use??"
"Its nothing about 'whats the use' its like see,why do you dance and have fun with your friends...what's the use?? nothing! but it makes you happy and you have fun..similarly..life is like a party,even though it might not be the party you imagined..you have to dance your heart off!!"
"I still don't get you? I mean dance your heart off and what crap man? I wanna know the meaning of this life!! I don't get it!"
"no one really does..just live your life happily!"
"wow that does make alot of sense eh? Its very easy to say..'live your life!'but like how and what..I don't think you get what I mean!?"
"See..its important to live your life to the fullest no matter what! Do what you want and like but remember to draw the lines where needed..be nice to people and make loads of friends and don't get into dangerous stuff and keep distance from bad stuff"
"huh ok..I do get that but what I want to know is whats the purpose??"
"no one really knows whats the PURPOSE, you have to figure it out..and now you are really young!! you have loads of time ahead!!"
"well, I am trying to figure it out..but its complicated..hard and really weird!"
"listen, you have a lot of time ahead...do not worry about it you will figure it out soon..!!"
"huh..ok!"


You may also like

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is so complicated with so many emotion attacking me all at the same time tym! it makes me feel like a joyful butterfly sucking nectar! lol!

AJ said...

You want to know what the meaning of life?
It would be better off if you rephrase it to "what is the purpose of life"?

imagine someone asking... Whats the meaning of an apple?

Anonymous said...

The Meaning of an apple seems to be pretty irrational... try asking the meaning of PIE!

Unknown said...

@Adnan--:P lol

Unknown said...

@AJ--- thanks for the suggestion:-)

AJ said...

oh lol, I didn't mean that to be rephrased in the blog post, hehe!

Anyways, your blog seems interesting...keep it up... never (even by mistake) take a break, because when bloggers/writers think of taking one, it usually lasts too (TOOOOOOOOOO) long.

Anonymous said...

He's Absolutely Right! I've Done So From My Experience. Dont Be lazy! Like Me!

Unknown said...

@AJ----oh lol anyways i used your suggestion, thats good right? thanks a lot anyways!! and I wont take any break:-)

Unknown said...

Adnan,

yeah adnan I wont be like you:P

Anonymous said...

The true meaning or purpose of this life the answer for that question is somewhere near you and you can only find it if you actually search for it. ----well written post! keep up the gud wrk!

Unknown said...

hmmm..yeah..good point!

thank you so much!!

and..welcome to my blog:D

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOWERS/READERS