Missing it More

/
0 Comments




Recently I've been missing Pune alot!!!especially my sister and bro..though hes in UK..but yet feel incomplete without them..! and Of course Sejal..!I've never been so away from all of them for this long..! When they say miracles happen...the first thing which comes to my mind is Pune!! to go back.!! even though it may not happen...i like to think about it..how much better it would be..! And i really miss all my friends and school:) sounds weird to miss school?? its like my second home out there in DPS!! hehe...even though so many negatives about it i still love it!!So...yea for like the past 2 days I've been missing pune alot!! and cant wait to get there during the holidays!!:) Countdown::82days!!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOWERS/READERS